Mission, Vision & Goals
United Way of Burlington County is a locally run volunteer organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for the people of our community.
Burlington County is a community where all residents in need have the opportunity to achieve a vibrant and healthy quality of life.
United Way's commitment to the Burlington County community includes implementation of the following key tactics to ensure success. We will:
- Ensure transparency and integrity in all transactions
- Retain and grow our donor population
- Diversify our approach to resource development
- Maximize our return on investment
- Fund services that demonstrate positive outcomes for community needs
- Coordinate, integrate and align community resources
- Identify needs and advocate for positive changes in community conditions
- Promote a clear and simple message of United Way's values
- Engage new stakeholders with organizational goals
- Cultivate new and existing relationships with key stakeholders
- Align all technology with organizational goals
- Develop benchmarks and surpass expectations for effectiveness and efficiency